Horizontal Coal fired thermal oil heater
Horizontal type coal fired thermal oil heaters also be called horizontal type coal fired thermal oil boilers which using coal as fuel, the heat transfer oils is heated in the tube first, then the fluid thermal oil will flow in the closed loop pipe to the heated equipment and then return to the thermal oil heater again, in this way, the heated object can reach a high temperature (Max. 320℃) with indirect heating.
Horizontal type coal fired thermal oil heater feature:
Horizontal coal fired thermal oil heater is especially suitable for industies which are flames prohibited Bidragon biomass and wood fired thermal oil heater is high efficient compared with other heating systems.
1. Multi-passes thermal conductive structure to improve the thermal efficiency greatly 2. Horizental tubes can reduce the heat loss.
3. Thicker insulated layer to reduce heat loss by thermal radiation.
4. Intelligent control system makes biomass fired thermal oil boiler operation easier and more simple.
Advantage of horizontal type Coal Fired Thermal Oil Heater:
1. Double dense coils installed in the boiler furnace, the heating surface is more sufficient.
2. The theramic oil flow from the low inlet to the high out let, in this way, the produced gas can easily go out of the system.
3. Automatic temperature control system, operator can adjust the temperature precisely and accurately.