Coal/Biomass Fired Thermic Fluid Heater Introduction:
- Rated Power :1400~12000kw
- Working Pressure :0.8 Mpa
- Fuel :Coal,wood chip, bagasse, straw, and other bagasse fuel
- Application : Textile printing and dyeing, plastic and rubber, paper industry, wood industry, building material, food industry, etc.
- Brief Intro :YLW series coal/biomass fired thermic fluid heater is an safe and energy saving boiler, it could get high temperature (350℃) under a low working pressure (0.8 MPa).
YLW series coal/biomass fired thermic fluid heater is an safe and energy saving boiler with working characteristics of low working pressure (0.8 MPa) and high temperature (350℃). The combustion equipment is chain grate (small scale flaker is available), has the advantages of feed mechanically, strong adaptability of different fuels, low coal leakage, and convenient maintenance. The fuel could be both coal and biomass fuels, includes wood, bagasse, straw, peanut shell, rice husk, etc.
The heat carrier is heat conduction oil, the circulating pump force heat transfer medium circulating in liquid phrase, and transfer heat to heat user equipment, then return to the heating furnace for reheating. Sitong Boiler has a mature R&D and design team, could customize the boilers based on customers’ requirement.
Coal/Biomass fired thermal oil heater specification:
|Working pressure（MPa）||Working temperature
|Reference weight (t)|
|Notes: 1. Parameter is for reference only, if any changes should follow actual drawings.
2. Sitong Boiler could customize the specific
Coal/Biomass fired thermal oil heater Application:
Owing to its characteristics of high heating temperature, low working pressure, and energy saving, the coal/biomass fired thermic fluid heater could be widely used in a variety of industrial production.
1) Textile industry – dyeing machine, drying rooms, high temperature machine, resin setting machine.
2) Food industry – cooking, drying, vegetable oil refining.
3) Chemical industry – oil chemistry, polymer industry, reaction tanks, distillation, concentration.
4) Plastics industry – plastics fired, extruded shape.
5) Rubber industry – hot press, hot extent, extrusion, vulcanization molding, injection, etc.
6) Paper industry – drying, corrugated paper processing, calender, glue roller.
7) Wood industry – hot processing, heat setting.
8) Machinery industry – drying, assembly processing
9)Building materials industry – plasterboard drying, asphalt heating, emulsified asphalt, asphalt concrete, concrete component maintenance, etc.
10) Synthetic fiber industry: polymerization, melting, spinning, extension, dry
11) Other applications